Skip to content
- Please be careful with the motor unit, which contains sensitive batteries, motors, and electronics. Please do your best not to drop, knock, or crush it.
- Please be careful with the foot plate connecting wires. These can break easily.
- Please be careful with the wire entering the torque sensor (aluminum anchor part at the ankle).
- We recommend using shoes with a removable in-sole/sock liner, and removing the liner during the trial (just relying on the footplate foam).
- We recommend using a fully charged battery when beginning a new trial that is expected to last >15-20 minutes.
- We recommend powering off the device if a user takes a long seated break.
- Please be careful when starting each new trial (if the device is not powered off) because the device settings will be active (i.e., torque may immediately be provided).
- The device provides torque as a percent of the user’s body mass. We recommend starting with lower torque at first (20-25% BW), which can be entered using the “Custom” torque selection.
- We recommend wrapping a self-adhesive tape (Coban or similar) under the calf cuff for individuals with sensitive skin.
- We recommend storing the device with the cables straight so a to minimize excess tension being maintained for extended periods of time.
- Please provide feedback or make feature requests here.
- Additional donning instructions can be found here.
- Please contact us with any questions.
- Link to test app: https://testflight.apple.com/join/gQKfDydO
Turning it on
Using the app
Video coming soon!
Attaching foot plates
Cable tension check